Position : Design, Development, Consultant Developer
Location : London
Salary : £600 per day – 12 months contract
As a Consultant Developer for Intelligent Automation (IA) & Robotic Process Automation (RPA) you will be working directly with the business and technology teams at our amazing customers to deliver innovative automation solutions.
Working closely with our Architects, Business Consultants, Data Scientists and AI Specialists, you will leverage the latest technologies to design and deliver cognitive automation solutions that solve real business problems and drive growth.
Our client supports our customers at all stages of their journey from automation strategy definition and opportunity identification through to delivery of state-of-the-art and performant solutions using our technology partner platforms.
▪ Deliver RPA & IA components and solutions, focusing on scalability, extensibility and reusability
▪ Analyse, understand and document the business processes where required and communicate these effectively with stakeholders and SMEs within the business
▪ Follow a scrum methodology through an agile lifecycle, support product backlog, daily stand-ups, and positive contribution to the team
CONSULTANT DEVELOPER – INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION 2
▪ Collaborate with project managers, business analysts and other developers to d
▪ Maintain existing processes and resolve ad-hoc issues that arise in day to day running of RPA operations and provide timely responses and solutions
▪ Implement change requirements as part of a well-structured change control process
▪ Adopt the continuous improvement approach and identify opportunities to introduce innovations to existing services which may create new and/or improved RPA processes for clients
NECESSARY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
▪ At least 18 months’ experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or Intelligent Automation (IA)
▪ Exposure to at least 1 market leading RPA platform: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Kryon Systems or Thoughtonomy
▪ Demonstrable ability to communicate complex solutions to non-technical people
▪ Ability to work with key client stakeholders at all levels across all functions
▪ A background in Software Development, .Net, Java etc
▪ An understanding of the broad scope of infrastructure required to deliver automation solutions (Servers, DBs, cloud, security, etc.)
▪ Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
▪ Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
▪ Bachelor’s Degree (2:1 or above in technology or business discipline)
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
▪ Industry experience of Financial Services, Retail or Telecoms
▪ Knowledge and experience of Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning, Chatbots & Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
If this is you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter today.
LIVE ROLES: If you’re looking for that ideal job in the IT Sector then look no further than Tech Hunters, we specialise exclusively in the IT sector. We currently have many live roles across the UK. Tech hunters markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Tech Hunters operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
FORWARD A FRIEND: We offer a very competitive referral program. So if you know anyone looking for a new challenge, send an email with your contact details and their CV to us – you could earn up to £250 for your discretionary effort.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com