Position : Junior Business Analyst – Design, Development, Marketing, Sales
Location : London
Salary : £35,000 + other benefits, 12 months contract
Junior Business Analyst sought for a fast-growth tech business in London who are growing their business change team. This is a fast-paced, dynamic business who are working with some of the leading customers in the market.
Due to rapid success, they are looking to hire a Junior/Mid-Level Business Analyst to join the team.
This role will involve initial information gathering, analysing user needs as well as working closely with the wider technical team.
It would be awesome if the Junior Business Analyst had:
• Ability to analyse and prioritise requirement items and understand the business impact
• Ability to effectively gather requirements and document them
• 2+ years’ experience in business analysis
• Experience in requirements gathering and process re-engineering
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Experience communicating concepts to stakeholders
• It would be a bonus if you had experience with Jira & Confluence
You must have the legal right/permit to work in the UK
If this is you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter today.
LIVE ROLES: If you’re looking for that ideal job in the IT Sector then look no further than Tech Hunters, we specialise exclusively in the IT sector. We currently have many live roles across the UK. Tech hunters markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Tech Hunters operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
FORWARD A FRIEND: We offer a very competitive referral program. So if you know anyone looking for a new challenge, send an email with your contact details and their CV to us – you could earn up to £250 for your discretionary effort.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com